Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017: Ordnance Factory recruitment center has issued an official notification regarding recruitment of 6948 posts for ITI & Non-ITI Apprentice. Interested candidates in this vacancy are advised to go through Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs Notification 2017 and check the detailed information on eligibility criteria, those applicants who fulfill its criteria are invited to make their registration for online application in between the dates 17th January to 7th February 2017 through its official website, i.e., ofb.gov.in. More details regarding Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Details
- IOF Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- IOF Trade Apprentices Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs 2017
- IOF Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- IOF Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Organization Name: Indian Ordnance Factories
Official Website: ofb.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 6948
- For ITI: 3621 Posts
- For Non-ITI: 3327 Posts
Name of Post: Trade Apprentices
No. of Posts Vacant State Wise:
|Name of State||Name of Factory||No. of Posts for ITI||No. of Posts for Non-ITI||Total no. of Posts|
|Chandigarh||Ordnance Cable Factory CHANDIGARH||39||10||49|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gun Carriage Factory JABALPUR||62||241||303|
|Madhya Pradesh||Grey Iron Foundry JABALPUR –||38||51||89|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ordnance Factory IT A RSI||45||28||73|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ordnance Factory KHAMARIA JABALPUR||105||114||219|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ordnance Factory KATNI||25||75||100|
|Madhya Pradesh||Vehicle Factory JABALPUR||200||12||212|
|Maharashtra||Ammunition Factory Kirkee (PUNE)||341||220||561|
|Maharashtra||High Explosives Factory, Kirkee (PUNE)||24||49||73|
|Maharashtra||Machine Tool Prototype Factory, AMBARNATH||25||23||48|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory AMBARNATH||107||123||230|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory AMBAJHARI, NAGPUR||380||83||463|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory BHANDARA||380||83||463|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory BHUSAWAL||23||20||43|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory CHANDA||90||179||269|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune||58||62||120|
|Maharashtra||Ordnance Factory VARANGAON||58||117||175|
|Orissa||Ordnance Factory Badmal||31||92||123|
|Tamilnadu||Cordite Factory Aruvankadu||48||30||78|
|Tamilnadu||Engine Factory AVADI||101||27||128|
|Tamilnadu||Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project Tiruchirapalli||75||2||77|
|Tamilnadu||Heavy Vehicles Factory AVAD||276||92||368|
|Tamilnadu||Ordnance Clothing Factory AVADI||61||185||246|
|Tamilnadu||Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli||134||27||161|
|Telangana||Ordnance Factory Project Medak (Yeddumailaram )||196||110||306|
|Uttar Pradesh||Field Gun Factory KANPUR||22||54||76|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Clothing Factory SHAHJAHANPUR||154||154||308|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Equipment Factory KANPUR||74||71||145|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Equipment Factory HAZARATPUR||48||42||90|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Factory KANPUR||122||125||247|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Factory MURADNAGAR||164||56||220|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ordnance Parachute Factory KANPUR||140||60||200|
|Uttar Pradesh||Small Arms Factory KANPUR||29||22||51|
|Uttarakhand||Ordnance Factory DEHRADUN||59||47||106|
|Uttarakhand||Opto-Electronic Factory DEHRADUN||29||76||105|
|West Bengal||Gun & Shell Factory, COSSIPORE||62||208||270|
|West Bengal||Metal & Steel Factory ISHAPORE||165||30||195|
|West Bengal||Ordnance Factory DUM DUM||36||25||61|
|West Bengal||Rifle Factory Ishapore||30||226||256|
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification for pays scale details.
- For ITI: Candidates should be passed “Madhyamik” (Class: 10th standard or equivalent) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & science.
- For Non-ITI: Applicants should have completed ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification of the closing date of application.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be in between 14-22 years as on 7th February 2017.
Upper age relaxation:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th February 2017
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 6948 Trade Apprentices Vacancies, IOF Jobs 2017
All the interested candidates for this current vacancy in Indian Ordnance Factory are advised to go through official notification properly and after meeting its eligibility norms applicants may submit online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 7th February 2017. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Applicants may follow below mentioned procedural steps to apply online for Ordnance Factory ITI Apprentice Jobs 2017.
- To apply online application form candidates must be ready with the following:
- Scan copy of signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Colour passport size photo (15kb – 40kb)
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression (10kb – 20kb) – all in JPG/JPEG format.
Steps to Apply Online:
- First of all candidates need to access ofb.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post for which you wish to apply for.
- Fill information in application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Submit your application by clicking on the submit option.
- Take a printout of your online filled application for future references.
Application Fee: For application fee details candidates are advised to go through official notification.
OFB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Examination, Physical Test & Medical examination.
Scheme of Examination: The written exam will be as follows:
- For Non-ITI Candidates: Written Test (one paper of three hours duration, whole question 150) consisting of questions on General Knowledge, Mathematics, and Aptitude/Reasoning, as per Madhyamik.
- For ITI Candidates: Written Test (one paper consisting of 02 parts of 03 hours duration, total questions 150)
- Part A: Questions on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Aptitude/Reasoning approx. 40% out of a total number of questions.
- Part B: Questions on the group of subject trades – approx. 60% out of a total number of questions.
Note: Examination will be conducted on ‘Multiple Choice Objective Type Test’ on OMR sheet. There will be no negative marking.
OFB Apprentices Recruitment 2017 Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website, i.e., ofb.gov.in.
Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs 2017
Applicants who are interested in this vacancy and fulfill its eligibility criteria and wish to apply for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 can do so by submitting their online application form in between the dates 17th January to 7th February 2017. Applicants are advised to submit their application on or before the last date of application submission because after this date apply online link will show below disabled. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on Indian Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us through the comment box given below.