Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has announced a notification for MSRTC Recruitment 2015 for 74 Class 1 and class 2 officer posts, eligible candidates can apply MSRTC Recruitment online application from 3rd December to 30th December, 2015.
MSRTC Recruitment 2015: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is known as MSRTC by short name. The MSRTC has announced a recruitment notification for 74 vacancies on Class 1 officer and class 2 officer. Eligible and interested candidates apply MSRTC Officer Recruitment 2015 online application through the official website till Dec 30th, 2015. For more details such as minimum and maximum age, education qualification, how to apply, opening and closing date etc. are given below.
MSRTC Vacancy 2015 Details:
Total number of the posts: 74
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies||Salary offered|
|01. Officer 1||02 Posts||As per advt.|
|02. Officer 2 (Senior)||05 Posts||As per advt.|
|03. Officer 2 (Junior)||67 Posts||As per advt.|
MSRTC Recruitment 2015 Qualification Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|Officer 1||Technical Degree In Field Of Mech./Auto.||18-33 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|Officer 2 (Senior)||Bachelor Degree from a reputed University / Institute.||18-33 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
- Starting date for submission of MSRTC online application: 3rd December, 2015
- Closing date for submission of MSRTC online application: 30th December, 2015
MSRTC Recruitment 2015 Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates in the posts they can apply application form through the online mode. The candidates can visit the MSRTC official website and apply to their online application form. The MSRTC official website is mahast.in. The candidates can apply application form on or before 30th December, 2015.
MSRTC Process to Apply ONLINE :
- STEP 1: Login to mahast.in
- STEP 2: Click on “Advertisement” > “Recruitment” click on which post you want to apply.
- STEP 3: Now, Read complete details and be ready with required documents mentioned and click on “Apply Online” and Fill the ONLINE Application.
- STEP 4: Take printout of filled online application for future use.
MSRTC Application Fee:
- For General and other candidates: Rs. 500/- + 50/- (Bank Processing Charge)
- For ST Candidates: Rs. 250/- +50/- (Bank Processing Charge).
MSRTC Vacancy 2015 Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview. The written test will be objective types.
MSRTC Result 2015: The MSRTC is going to declare the written exam result on the official website. The MSRTC official website is mahast.in/.
MSRTC Jobs 2015
MSRTC Recruitment 2015 is updated here, candidates can apply online from mahast.in on 0r before 30th December of March 2015. MSRTC Online application 2015 has been commence from 3rd December to 30th December, 2015. Apply for Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2015 before last date gone.