BEML Recruitment 2016: Bharat Earth Movers Limited has announced notification regarding the BEML Vacancy 2016 about 133 Diploma Trainee, General Manager, Assistant Engineer, Officer, Assistant Manager and other posts for Backlog vacancies for Grade-I, Grade-II, Grade-III, Grade-IV. Now Applicants who are Eligible and interested they can apply online for BEML Recruitment 2016 till 13th April 2016 and then they have to send the BEML Jobs 2016 Application Form to the given address till 20th April 2016.
About Bharat Earth Movers Limited: It was founded in May 1964 as a Public Sector initiation for the creation of Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment at its Bangalore Complex. The Company has partly disinvested and presently Government of India owns 54% of total fairness and remainder 46 percent is conducted by Public, Financial Institutions, Foreign Institutional Investors, Banks and Employees.
BEML Limited Jobs 2016 Details:
Total Number of the post: 133
Name of The Post:
ST/SC/OBC Backlog Posts: 107
- Deputy General Manager: 17
- Assistant Engineer: 9
- Assistant General Manager: 18
- Assistant Manager: 01
- Senior Manager: 05 Posts
- Manager: 09
- Diploma Trainee: 33
- Officer & Engineer: 15
PWD Backlog Posts: 26
- Assistant Manager: 08
- Officer: 08
- Assistant Officer: 08
- Assistant Engineer: 02
Educational Qualification: Engineering / Diploma / CA / MBBS/ Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant field.
- Should not be older than 26 years for Grade-I
- Should not be older than 29 years for Grade-II
- Should not be older than 33 years for Grade-III
- Should not be older than 37 and 42 years for Grade-IV
- BEML Jobs Online Application submission start date: 30th March 2016
- BEML Jobs Online Application Submission Last date: 13th April 2016
- Deadline for the Application Hardcopy Receipt: 20th April 2016
>> Police Jobs
BEML Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, Bharat Earth Movers Limited Jobs Apply Online
Bharat Earth Movers Limited has given job notification for 133 Grade-I, Grade-II, Grade-III, Grade-IV post. Applicants may apply online through the official website bemlindia.com from 30/03/2016 t0 13/04/2016. Then the Hard copy of the Online application form should be sent to the given below address in prescribed format along with photocopies of all documents and certificates till 20th April 2016.Postal Address
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
Bangalore – 560027.
Application Fee: The fee should be paid via the bank challan through the bank account of SBI i.e BEML Account No: 31006750220.
- For General and OBC Category: Rupees. 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST PWD candidates.
BEML Jobs 2016
BEML is about to hire 133 candidates for various posts, Applicants may apply online through the official website bemlindia.com till 13th April 2016. Then the Hard copy of the BEML Recruitment 2016 Online application Form should be sent to the given below address in prescribed format till 20th April 2016. For any of the issues, you may ask us by commenting at the end of the post.