Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railway has issued a notification at nr.indianrailways.gov.in regarding the Northern Railway Jobs 2017 about 02 vacancies for the post of Non Tech Popular Category One post for classical Vocal (Singer) and one for Tabla Player in Group C. Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies they can Apply for Northern Railway Non Technical Recruitment 2017 by submitting the online application form through the official website More detail regarding the Northern Railway Vacancy 2017 are given below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell is going to announce a recruitment notification for the various posts. There 02 number of posts of the Group C posts. Those applicants who have interested in the railway jobs they can submit online application form through the Northern Railway official site. They can apply application form through the online mode on or before the last date. For more details, Northern Railway Recruitment candidates can visit the Northern Railway official website and check their official notification.
Northern Railway Vacancy 2017 Details:-
Total number of the posts: 02 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Non Technical Popular Category
- Classical Vocal(Singer): 01 Posts
- Tabla Player: 01 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria:-
- 12th or equivalent examination with 50% marks (50% not for SC/ST/Ex-SM)
- Diploma/Degree/Certificate in Gayan for Classical Vocal and Tabla player from Govt. recognized Institute.
Age Limit: –
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 18 to 29 years
- OBC: 18 to 32 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 34 years
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.11.2016
- Last date for the Application Form Receipt: 07.12.2016
- Date of Online Exam: Between 01.01.2017 to 31.01.2017
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017,Apply Online for Non Technical Popular Category Vacancies In Northern Railway
Eligible and interested candidates in the Northern Railway Jobs 2016 can apply by submitting the online application at the website, i.e. culture.rrcnr.org/. The last date to submit the application form is 30th November 2016. After filling the form online successfully, Candidates need to send hard copy of the online application along with writing the required paragraph given at website, putting Thumb impression and signature with photograph pasted on it should be sent by post to the given address or should be dropped in the Application Box Provided in the office on or before 07.12.2016. The enveloped should be entitled super-scribed “Application For Recruitment Against Cultural Quota”.
To The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar,
Documents to be enclosed in Envelope
- Proof of educational qualification.
- Proof of date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM.
- Prescribed examination fee in the form of Indian Postal Order Only.
- General/UR Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/EX-SM/Person with disabilities: Rs.200/-
Scheme For Recruitment
- Objective Type Written exam: 50 marks
- Proficiency test for Assessment of Talent in the relevant Field on the basis of following:
- Parctical Demonstration: 35 marks
- Testimonial Prizes: 15 marks
Northern Railway Recruitment Result 2016: The candidates can check their result on the Northern Railway official website. The Northern Railway official website is www.rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Jobs 2017
Candidates who are going to apply online for the Non technical Popular category vacancies in Northern Railway, they need to submit the duly online filled Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given address till 7th December 2016. For any of the difficulties or issues while applying for the Northern Railway Jobs 2016, you may ask us for your help by commenting at the end of the post, we will assist you as soon as possible