Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016: Jharkhand Social Welfare Department is inviting an application for 48 candidates for Block Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, and Consultant Posts. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for Jharkhand Social Welfare Vacancy 2016. Applicants can apply for Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Jobs 2016 Online Application Form through its website, i.e., jharkhand.gov.in. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Jharkhand. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with respect to age, qualification, job location etc. Eligible candidate may online or before 15th Nov 2016 and submit their hard copy till 17th Nov 2016.
About: The Department of Social welfare, women, and Child Development can be looked back at the achievements of the last 5 years in the areas of nutrition, empowerment of women and , care for the physically challenged. The Department is now going to meet the challenges of the 12th Five Year Plan with new commitment to set goals and new approaches, to match the changes that are emerging in the society due to accelerated economic growth.
Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 48 Vacancies
Vacancies are as follow:
- Block Project Assistant: 27 Posts
- Block Coordinator: 19 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Consultant Posts: 1 Post
Educational Criteria: Refer to the official Jharkhand Social Welfare Department notification.
- Block Project Assistant: Minimum 23 years and Maximum 45 years
- Block Coordinator: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Data Entry Operator: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Consultant Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- The last date of application form is: 15th Nov 2016
- Last date of receipt of hard copy is: 17th Nov 2016
- Block Project Assistant: Rs 8,000 Per Month
- Block Coordinator: Rs 12,000 Per Month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs 15,000 Per Month
- Consultant Posts: Rs 60,000 Per Month
Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 48 Block PA, DEO & Other Posts, jharkhand.gov.in
Instruction to submit application form:
- A visit to our official website for download the application form.
- And click on download application form link.
- You should fill it properly and get a printout.
- Now you have to send the hard copy of the application form with all needed documents in an envelope to the address as :
State Project Director – ISSNIP,
Directorate of Social Welfare, Engineering Hostel,
2nd Floor, Sector – 3, Dhurwa,
Ranchi – 834004, Jharkhand
Selection Process: Selection will be a basis of their Qualification and performance in interviews.
Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 Result: Candidates may see their results after interviews which will be updated very soon on our official website. So keep contact with us through our website for results.
Jharkhand Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016:
Jharkhand Social Welfare Department wants to recruit 48 posts for Block Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, and Consultant Posts. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 15th Nov 2016 and submit there hard copy till 17th Nov 2016. For more information or queries you can contact us on our official website.