MP Police Recruitment 2016-17: MP Vyapam (Professional Examination Board) has released the recruitment notification for Labour Inspector & Others jobs in MP Police. There are total 2213 posts and MP Vyapam Board will conduct MPPEB Combined Group-2 (Sub Grade-4) recruitment Test-2017. Interested candidates may apply online for MP Police Jobs 2017 from 28th November to 12th December 2016 through vyapam.nic.in/. Other details of MP Police Vacancy 2017 for eg. educational criteria, selection process, how to apply process etc are in this article of MPPEB Recruitment 2016-17.
- Check MP Police Vacancy 2017 Complete Details
- Eligibility Criteria to apply for MP Police Inspector Jobs
- Important Dates for MP Vyapam Police Test 2017
- Know How to apply for MP Police Vacancy 20176
- Check MP Police Recruitment 2016-17 Application Fee
- MP Vyapam Exam 2017 Selection Process
- Check Official Notification & Online Apply for MP Police Jobs 2017
About MPPEB: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board came into existence in 1970 in Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB has the responsibility of conducting various entrance examinations for colleges in the MP state for selecting the eligible candidates for different stream courses.
MP Police Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No of Post: 2213 vacancies
Name of Post: MPPEB Combined Group-2 (Sub Grade-4) recruitment Test-2017
MP Police Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Class 10th /10+2/Graduation from a recognized Board/College/Institute/University.
Salary: Final selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200/- per month.
- Start Date for Applying Online: 28th November 2016.
- Last Date for Applying Online: 12th December 2016.
- Start Date for Editing the Online Application Form: 28th November 2016.
- Last Date for Editing the Online Application Form: 17th December 2016.
- Exam Date: 7th & 8th January 2017.
MP Police Recruitment 2016-17: 2213 Labour Inspector & Others Posts: MPPEB Combined Group-2 (Sub Grade -4) Recruitment Test – 2017
Candidates interested in police jobs in MP are welcomed to apply online for 2213 Labour Inspector & Others jobs in MP Police under MPPEB Combined Group-2 (Sub Grade-4) recruitment Test-2017. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is handling the recruitment process for which online application process has started already on vyapam.nic.in and the last date to apply online is 12th December 2016 for MP Vyapam Police Vacancy 2017.
- Read the full notification given under the below link.
- Visit official site or the Apply Online link.
- In the online application form, fill all the personal and educational details carefully.
- Upload scanned copy of passport photo and signature.
- Upload scanned copy of required mark sheets, caste certificate (reserved category) and other documents.
- Pay the asked application fee through your credit/debit card/net banking.
- Finally, submit the MP Vyapam Online Application Form 2017.
- Take a print out of submitted form and save registration no.
- UR: Rs. Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs 250/-
- Written Test
MP Police Result 2017: The MP Police Constable Result 2017 will declare at MP Vyapam Official Website, i.e. vyapam.nic.in/.
MP Police Jobs 2017
This huge vacancy published by MPPEB of 2213 Labour Inspector & Others Posts in MP Police is a dream job for many of the aspiring candidates. Candidates must apply online for MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017 on or before the midnight of the last date which is 12th December 2016. MP Police ASI Online Application Form 2017 can be edited till 17th Dec 2016 from vyapam.nic.in/. If you face any problem applying online, let us know in the comment box, given below.
MP Police Recruitment 2016: MP Vyapam has released a notification for latest vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment for 14283 posts of Constable, Head Constable, ASI in MP police department. Interested candidates in this MP Vyapam Police recruitment 2016 apply online from 12th April 2016 to 11th May 2016. The official website to apply online for this MP Police Recruitment Test 2016 is vyapam.nic.in or mponline.gov.in or peb.mp.gov.in and mppolice.gov.in. More details about MP Vyapam Police vacancy 2016 such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to apply, the important date is given below.
Vyapam MP Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Test: MP Vyapam ‘Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016’
Total number of the posts: 14283 posts
Name of the posts:
- Constable (General Duty)- 7194 vacancies
- Constable (Driver)- 534 vacancies
- Constable (Cook)- 246 vacancies
- Constable (Barber)- 43 vacancies
- Constable (Washerman)- 47 vacancies
- Constable (Cobbler)- 17 vacancies
- Constable (Water Carrier)- 115 vacancies
- Constable (Sweeper)- 42 vacancies
- Constable (Mason)- 34 vacancies
- Constable (Bugler)- 21 vacancies
- Constable (Tet Khalasi)- 16 vacancies
- Head Constable (Computer)- 100 vacancies
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer)- 25 vacancies
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed in 8th/ 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation from any recognized board/ University/ college/ institution and for driver posts candidates should have valid driving license. Check notification for post wise details.
MP Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Interested candidate must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 28 years as on 1st August 2016. Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission MP Police Online Form: 12th April 2016
- Last Date for Submit MP Police Online Application Form: 11th May 2016
- Last date for corrections in MP Police jobs application online: 16th May 2016
- Date of MP Police vacancy 2016 written examination: 17th July 2016
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form, Apply Online for MP Police Constable, Head Constable, ASI Jobs in MP, MP Vyapam Police Vacancy 2016
Eligible and interested candidate in these MP Police constable posts 2016, they can apply through the online mode from 12th April to 11th May 2016. The candidate can visit the MP vyapam official website to check the notification and apply online link for MP police jobs 2016. The Madhya Pradesh Police official website is mppolice.gov.in/ After filling up MP Police constable vacancy 2016 application form, click on the ‘submit’ button and take a printout of your application form hard copy for your further security.
How to apply MP Vyapam Constable, ASI recruitment 2016…
- First, login at www.vyapam.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment section, Download and read the official advertisement of MP Vyapam Police vacancy 2016 for constable, head constable and ASI posts.
- If eligible, open MP Vyapam Police Online Application Form
- Fill all the required details in the form as per instructions
- Upload the recent passport size photo, signature and copies of your qualification, experience.
- Pay the MP PEB Exam 2016 for MP Police recruitment 2016 application as per your category
- Finally, click on submit for complete the registration process.
MP Vyapam Police Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
- For General (Unreserved) category: Rs. 500/- for single paper and Rs. 700/- for both papers
- For SC/ST /OBC candidates (MP state only): Rs. 250/- for single paper and Rs. 350/- for both papers
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Those candidates are going to participate in the MP Police recruitment they will be selected on the basis of Written examination, Medical test, Physical test, Skill test and interview.
Apply Online for MP Police Vacancy (Now Available)
Check MP Police Constable Result 2016 (announced soon)
MP Police Jobs 2016 Result:
The candidate can check your result on the Madhya Pradesh Police official website after your written test. The candidate can check your result by name wise and roll number wise. The Madhya Pradesh Police official website is mppolice.gov.in