Punjab Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016: Government of Punjab, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare has released a notification regarding the Punjab Health Department Jobs 2016 about 323 Vacancies for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist) for recruiting them in various hospitals of Punjab. All Eligible candidates are invited to apply online from in between the dates 24th November to 29th November 2016 after that they need to attend Walk-in Interview on 3rd December 2016. Candidates may apply online for DHFW Punjab Vacancy Walk-in Interview 2016 through its official website, i.e., pbhealth.gov.in.
About Punjab Health & Family Welfare Department: Punjab Health & Family Welfare Department is works under the State Government of Punjab. The Department provides health facilities in the state. The department has Medical Institutions comprising of 2950 Sub-Centers, 1336 Rural Dispensaries/ Clinics, 1187 subsidiary health centers etc.
DHFW Punjab Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 323 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Specialist)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Department of Health & Family welfare
Official Website: pbhealth.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Age Limit: Applicants age must lie between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: 10 years
PB Health Department Jobs 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS Degree and holding PG Degree in respective discipline recognized by the Medical Council of India.
PB Health Department Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 24th November 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 29th November 2016
- Date for Walk in Interview: 3rd December 2016
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016, 323 Medical Officer Jobs, DHFW Punjab Vacancies 2016 Walk In Interview:
All Eligible and interested candidates will read official advertisement before applying. Then after meeting the eligibility, candidates have to apply by submitting online application form for Punjab Health Department Jobs 2016 along with the scanned copies of all the necessary documents on or before 29th November 2016 and then the shortlisted candidates will be called for attending the DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2016 Walk In Interview on 3rd December 2016.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access pbhealth.gov.in.
- Go through official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instructions.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of your duly filled application form for future use.
- Attend the walk-in Interview on 3rd December 2016, and candidates are advised to bring original copies of original documents along with an application on prescribed proforma, two Passport size Photographs at the time of interview.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on personal interview, that will be of 100 marks.
Result: Result will be Declared on the official website, i.e. pbhealth.gov.in and department will send the offer letter to selected candidates.
Punjab DHFW Jobs 2016, PB Health Department Vacancy 2016:
Candidates who are interested in applying for Punjab Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016, they must read the official advertisement before applying and they have to send the online application form with the scanned copies of all the necessary document copies on or before 29th November 2016. After that, the selected candidates need to reach the given address for facing the Health Department Punjab Recruitment Walk In Interview on 3rd December 2016. We hope that you will apply easily because we updated complete information related to this vacancy. If you have any query or doubt then you may ask us we will happy to help you.