AIIMS Recruitment 2016-17: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has delivered an advertisement regarding the AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2017, that the Delhi Government is looking to recruit 207 eligible candidates for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in All India Institute Medical Sciences, Delhi. The applicants are suggested to go through the advertisement on aiims.edu and are requested to apply by submitting the AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2016-17 Online Application Form on or before the last date of application submission which is 10th December 2016.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences: AIIMS is the self-governing public Medical colleges for higher studies after 10+2 that are regulated by the state government. Each year they used to recruit some more talented and advanced faculties into the staff so that the students get more deep rooted knowledge and guidelines. AIIMS, Delhi was the first Medical College under its governance, which was established in the year 1956.
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016-17 Details
- AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2017 Educational Information
- AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 Official Notification & Application
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016-17 Details:
No. of Posts: 207 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
- Emergency Medicine: 95 Posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31 Posts
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): 10 Posts
- Dental Surgery + Cder: 08 Posts
- Psychiatry: 06 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 06 Posts
- Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre): 05 Posts
- Pediatrics (Casualty): 05 Posts
- Blood Bank: 04 Posts
- Community Medicine: 04 Posts
- Orthopedics (Trauma Centre): 04 Posts
- Blood Bank (Cnc): 03 Posts
- Ehs: 03 Posts
- Nephrology: 03 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03 Posts
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
- Rheumatology: 02 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts
- Lab. Medicine: 02 Posts
- Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre): 02 Posts
- Neuroradiology: 02 Posts
- Cardiac Radiology: 01 Post
- Cardiology: 01 Post
- Ctvs: 01 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology: 01 Post
- Neurology: 01 Post
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Official Website: aiims.edu
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15600/- + 5400/- per month plus usual allowance including NPA.
Age Limit: Please refer official website.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- The Last date to submit online application: 10th December 2016
- Announcement date of selected candidates for Counselling: 20th December 2016
- Date of Counselling: 27th December 2016
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016-17: Apply Online 207 Junior Resident Vacancies: AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2017:
All the interested candidates have to visit the official website, i.e. aiims.edu for the AIIMS Recruitment 2016 Notification to become aware of the eligibility norms. Then after meeting the eligibility, the candidates need to apply online for the AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2016 on or before 10th December 2016 by following the AIIMS Delhi Official Website. After submitting the online application form, candidates need to appear for Counselling on 27th December 2016 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Room, AIIMS at 09:00 AM. Steps to apply for AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2017 are given below. Steps to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016 are given below.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Jr Resident Jobs 2016-17:
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Delhi. I.e., aiims.edu.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled application form in prescribed proforma and carry it on the Counselling date.
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done by their aggregate marks in I, II and final professional examination.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2017:
AIIMS New Delhi is about to hire 207 candidates for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) the online applications are invited for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2016 by following the official website, i.e. aiims.edu on or before 10th December 2016. In case of any issues regarding AIIMS Junior Resident Vacancy 2017 either visit the official website or you may post it in the reply option at the end of the post.