Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017: The High Court of Gujarat is all set to recruit 17 candidates for the post of Court Manager in the High Court of Gujarat. In the Same contrast, it has released the Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 Notification, and as per the updates, the online application submission will be started from 1st December and the last date for High Court of Gujarat Jobs 2017 Online Application Form submission is 16th January 2047 through the official website of Gujarat High Court, i.e., gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
Name of the Post: Court Manager
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: High Court of Gujarat
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 700000/- Per Annum
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria: The applicants should have Masters Degree in Business Administration/Advance Diploma in General Management with minimum 55% marks from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
Upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates:
- SC/ST/SEBC/Ortho. Disabled/ Ex-Servicemen: 03 years.
- The staff of Courts & Allied Departments: 40 years.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Opening date of the Online application form: 2nd January 2017
- Deadline for Online Application: 16th January 2017
- Date of Pre-Examination: 19th March 2017
- The date for Interview: Month of April / May 2017
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 17 Court Manager Vacancies in High Court of Gujarat Online Application Form 2017
Interested candidates can apply online only for the Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 through the official website, i.e. hc-ojas.guj.nic.in on or before 16th January 2017. This recruitment process has been carried out for filling up 112 vacancies for the post of Court Manager. All the applicants should remember to attach all the scanned copies of necessary documents along with the application form while submitting the application online.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to log in the official website, i.e. hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/.
- Click on the online apply.
- After reading all the instructions carefully and candidates can fill the form online carefully.
- Candidates have to scan their passport size photograph with the application form.
- Now click on the Confirm Application to submit the application form. Candidates will get a Confirmation message in their email account or mobile.
- Candidates can get a printout for the future reference.
Application Fee: Applicants should have to pay Rs.1000/- through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.
Gujarat High court Jobs 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination/ Interview.
Gujarat High Court Result 2017: Results will be declared after the two or three months on the official website, i.e. hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/. Candidates have to login official website for their results whenever it will be upload.
Note: More details regarding this vacancy, official notification and online apply link will be updated when it will be released by the official website of Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2017
Gujarat High Court is about to hire 17 candidates for the post of Court Manager posts. The eligible candidates can apply online for the Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017 from the official website, i.e. hc-ojas.guj.nic.in on or before 16th January 2017. For any type of help regarding the High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017, you can ask us be leaving a comment at the bottom of the post.