IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification, IBPS Clerk Apply Online: Institute of banking personnel Selection is all set to conduct the IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Exam 2016 for filling up 19243 vacancies available for the post of Clerical Cadre in the IBPS. The IBPS Clerk Online Application Form for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 has been started from 22nd August 2016 and the deadline till which the candidates possessing Graduation degree can Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2016 is 12th September 2016. The applicants should need to pay an application fee of Rs. 600 for unreserved candidates and RS. 100 for reserved candidates. The IBPS CWE 6 CLERK Pre Exam 2016 will be conducted 26th, 27th Nov and 03rd, 04th December 2016 and the IBPS CWE CLERK 6 Exam on 31st Dec 2016 and 01st Jan 2017. to If candidates want to get more information about eligible criteria, age limit, dates and posts they may check from below here.
About IPBS: Institute of banking personnel selection is shortly called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment, and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. It is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of Posts: 19243 Vacancies
Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (CWE CLERK-VI)
State Wise Vacancies
|STATE||NO. Of VACANCIES|
|Andaman & Nicobar||25|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||02|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu and Kashmir||83|
Bank Wise Vacancies:
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Allahabad Bank: 695 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Andhra Bank: 489 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Bank of Baroda: 1159 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Bank Of India: 418 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Bank of Maharashtra: 00 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Canara Bank: 3325 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Central Bank of India: 1259 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Corporation Bank: 300 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Dena Bank: 168 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Indian Bank: NR Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Indian Overseas Bank: 00 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Oriental Bank of Commerce: 500 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Punjab & Sind Bank: 532 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Punjab National Bank: 4001 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Syndicate Bank: 1060 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 UCO Bank: 940 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Union Bank of India: 1628 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 United Bank of India: 500 Vacancies
- IBPS Clerk 2016 Vijaya Bank: 730 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2016 Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Should be between 20 to 28 years.
- Online registration Start date: 22nd August 2016
- Online application Submission Last date: 12th September 2016
- Availability of Pre Exam Training Admit card: 25th Oct to 7th Nov 2016.
- Pre-Exam Training Date: 7th to 12th November 2016
- Availability of Pre-online Exam Admit card: 18th November 2016
- Pre-Exam date: 26th, 27th November & 03rd, 04th December 2016.
- Pre Exam Result Declaration Date: December 2016
- Availability of Main Exam Admit card: End of December 2016
- Main exam date: 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017
- Main Exam Result Date: January 2017
- Interview Conduction Date: February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017
How to Apply for IBPS CWE CLERK 6 Exam 2016-2017, 19243 IBPS Clerk Vacancies, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
The candidates who have completed their graduation can apply online for the IBPS CWE Clerk 6 Recruitment 2016 in between the dates 22nd August to 12th September 2016. There are total 19243 vacancies available for the post of Clerk to recruit them into various banks all across the country. Candidates will apply through online with all require details. We are mentioning the process of online applying below here. You need to follow it.
- Check Notification and check your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam.
- Log in to the official website, i.e. ibps.in
- Find apply online link in the website or you can find IBPS Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online link below.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS Online Application form.
IBPS CWE-VI Exam Pattern & Syllabus: The IBPS CWE-V Pre exam is a computer based online test. The IBPS Clerk-VI CWE 2016 consists of 100 questions and the maximum time duration provided for solving these 100 questions are 60 Minutes and each question carry equal mark.
|IBPS Clerk Pre Exam||Total marks||No. of questions||Duration|
IBPS Clerk-VI Main Exam comprises of 05 different sections. There are total 200 questions, each section consists of 40 questions. The maximum time duration provided for solving these 200 questions are 120 minutes.
|Subjects||Marks||No. questions||Time duration|
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2016 Application Charges: candidates will need to pay Rs 600/- for unreserved candidates and Rs 100/- for reserved category candidates.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2016 Selection Mode: The final selection merit list will be made on the basis of common online test and personal interview.
Apply Online (Started)
IBPS Clerk-VI Exam 2016, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the jobs in banking sector they have a great opportunity as the IBPS has released 19243 vacancies for the post of clerk to recruit them in the various banks all across the country. The online applications for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 will be invited in between the dates 22nd August to 12th September 2016. The IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Pre Exam 2016 will be conducted 26th, 27th Nov and 03rd, 04th December 2016 and the IBPS CWE CLERK-VI Main Exam 2016 on 31st Dec 2016 and 01st Jan 2017. You will get whole information here, however, you can also visit the official website www.ibps.in for further details about IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2016.