MRVC Recruitment 2016-17: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation has made an announcement to recruit 34 Project Engineer in Civil & Electrical trades posts. Interested candidates for this vacancy may go and check the MRVC Vacancy Notification 2016 for detailed information about eligibility criteria. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for this vacancy may submit their MRVC Jobs 2016 Online Application Form from the official website of this organization, i.e., mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants must submit their online application by email ([email protected]) and ([email protected]) on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th November 2016.
About MRVC: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. is a public sector undertaking of Govt. of India Under Ministry of Railways. This organization came into existence on 12th July 1999.
MRVC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 34
Name of Posts:
- Project Engineer (Civil Engineer) – 30 Posts
- Project Engineer (Electrical Engineer) – 04 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Contractual (Two Years)
Organization Name: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation
Official Website: www.mrvc indianrailways.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 27,520/- + EPF
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in relevant field with 60% marks in GATE-2016 Examination.
- Opening date of online application – 1st November 2016
- Closing date of online application – 30th November 2016
MRVC Recruitment 2016-2017: 34 Project Engineer Posts: Apply Online Application: mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in:
Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria for MRVC Engineers vacancy 2016 may submit their online application by email in between the dates 1st November to 30th November 2016 after the closing date of online application submission candidates won’t be able to apply for this vacancy so if you are interested and eligible then submit your application in between above mentioned dates. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of following documents:
- GATE 2016 Admit Card and GATE 2016 official score card.
- Engineering Graduation Mark Sheet.
- Engineering Graduation Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate / Age proof.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Then open the online application and fill information according to instruction.
- Then send scanned copies of above-mentioned documents and duly filled application to the below-mentioned email address.
Official email address:
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Personal Interview and GATE-2016 score.
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Result: Candidates will get their result on its website.
MRVC Project Engineer Jobs 2017: Interested candidates for this vacancy who fulfill the eligibility criteria should follow above-mentioned process to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2016. Make sure that your duly filled application is submitted on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th November 2016. Application for this vacancy is only accepted through online any other mode of application submission is not valid. If you have any queries regarding MRVC Vacancy 2017 ask us we will reply with most appropriate answers.