SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2016: The Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region has all prepared itself for recruiting 279 candidates for Junior Engineer, Office Attendant/ MTS, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts. Applicants who are interested and meeting the eligibility norms are invited to apply online for SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2016 by following sscer.org on or before the last date, i.e. 26th September 2016 (Extended to 11th October). After the successful online application of SSCER Recruitment 2016, its hard copy with the copies of all the supporting documents are needed to be submitted to the given address within 10 days of the online application deadline. All the essential links of the official notification and other important details for SSCER Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016 are provided below.
NOTE: The SSCER releases recruitment notification at different time periods according to the vacancies available, keep on checking our official website to know the vacancies as soon as they are announced.
About SSCER: The Staff Selection Commission eastern region was formed in 1977 and the purpose of the commission is to conduct recruitment exams. SSC ER only makes recruitment in Group C & B posts in all government departments of India. The head office of SSC ER is located at New Delhi and there are nine sub-regions available. If you have jobless and are waiting for SSC ER vacancies then this is good news for you. Candidates can apply for this recruitment if you have qualified and their eligibility matched to recruitment criteria.
SSC ER Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total number of vacancies: 279 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 105 Posts
- Assistant Archivist (General): 01 Post
- Duplicating Machine Operator: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 19 Posts
- Senior Instructor (Weaving): 04 Posts
- Field Attendant (with Multi-Tasking): 19 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
- Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff): 40 Posts
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 05 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 02 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 05 Posts
- Library Clerk: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 28 Posts
- Metrological Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (RPT): 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Civil): 13 Posts
- Heraldic Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (NDT): 03 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: All the applicants in the SSCER Recruitment 2016 will have to fulfill different educational criteria according to the posts they apply in. They must possess Diploma/ Graduation/ PG/ Engineering in the concerned discipline. We will provide you all the information about the educational criteria required to apply for the different in this SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2016.
SSC Eastern Region Vacancy 2016 Age Limits: The applicants must also fulfill different age criteria according to the different posts that they apply in. They must lie between 18 to 30 years of age. The age must be calculated as on the closing date of reception of application forms.
- Last Date for Online Apply: 26th September 2016 (Extended to 11th October)
- Last Date for Online Form Hardcopy Receipt: 11th October 2016
How to Apply for SSCER Recruitment 2016, 279 Jr Engineer, Office Attendant/ MTS, Scientific Assistant Vacancies in SSC Eastern Region
There are total 279 vacancies available for Junior Engineer, Office Attendant/ MTS, Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Assistant, and other posts. The online application submission for the SSCER Recruitment 2016 will be available at sscer.org till the last date, i.e. 26th September 2016 (Extended to 11th October). After the online application, the hard copy of the SSC Eastern Region Vacancy 2016 will need to be submitted to the given address withing 10 days after the last date of applying online, i.e. the last date for online form hard copy submission is 06th October 2016.
- First, visit the web portal sscer.org.
- Go to the “Recruitment” section.
- Choose the link for the post you are looking for.
- Open the official notification.
- Read the complete advertisement before applying.
- Click on apply online link after when you meet the eligibility norms.
- Fill all the entries in the online application form.
- Click on submit button after rechecking all the enteries till 26th September 2016.
- Take the hard copy of the online form.
- Submit the online form hardcopy to the given address along with all necessary attachments till 06th October 2016.
To the Regional Director (ER),
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region,
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building,
8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C.
Bose Road, Kolkata-700 020
- Superscribe the envelope as ““SELECTION POST” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF: ———; CATEGORY NO OF POST: ER- ————; ADVERTISEMENT NO: ER- ——–”.
SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2016 Application Charge: candidates will require of application fees Rs 100/ only for unreserved category candidates. The fees will be deposited through the SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan.
SSCER Vacancy 2016 Selection Method: Candidates will select based on the basis of:
- Recruitment Examination
SSCER Jobs 2016
SSC Eastern Region is about to organize the SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant posts. The candidates who are interested in the SSC Eastern Region Vacancy 2016 are invited to apply online till 26th September 2016 (Extended to 11th October) by following sscer.org/. The applicants will be able to check the eligibility criteria and other details here and will be able to apply in the prescribed for filling up 279 Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Office Attendant/ MTS, Laboratory Assistant, and other posts. We have provided all the necessary details above, however, if you feel any doubt then you are free to comment at the end of the post.