- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Stewards, Chefs & Hygienists (MR/ NMR) Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Sailor Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy has released an official notification regarding recruitment for Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists for MR/NMR-OCT 2017 (02/2017) Batch Course Commencing October 2017. Candidates who wish to make their Career in Indian Navy have golden opportunity to apply online application in between the dates 19th December 2016 to 2nd January 2017. Candidates are advised to check Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 properly before applying for this vacancy, and after meeting with eligibility norms candidates need to apply online application form and after successful submission of online application, candidates need to submit a hard copy of online filled application on or before 9th January 2017.
Online application form and notification for this vacancy are available on the official website of Indian Navy, i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in. More details on Indian Navy Jobs 2017 are provided below in this post.
Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 2017 Complete Details:
No. of Posts: Not specified
Name of Posts: Stewards, Chefs & Hygienists
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: During initial training period candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 5700 per month. After completing of initial training, candidates will be placed in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2000/- + MSP of Rs. 2000/- + DA.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified in 10th class for MR and VIth class for NME entry.
Age Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 17 to 21 years as on 1st October 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 9th January 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Stewards, Chefs & Hygienists Posts, Nausena Bharti 2017, joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates who have completed 10th class have golden opportunity to Join Indian Navy. Interested candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Jobs 2017 are invited to apply online application form in between the dates 19th December 2016 to 2nd January 2017. Applicants who wish to apply for this vacancy are advised to do so on or before the last date because after the last date online apply link will be disabled. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application for Indian Navy Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- After filling all necessary area of online application form click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form and send it to the below -mentioned postal address.
For MR (Chefs & Stewards)
Post-Box No. 2,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
For NMR (Hygienists)
Post-Box No. 5270,
Chanakyapuri Post Office,
Note: Applications should be only sent through “Ordinary Post”. Applications received through speed post/registered post or couriers will be rejected.
Application Fee: Rs. 60/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in below-mentioned selection procedure.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
Indian Navy Result 2017: Candidates will get their result on the official website of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Jobs 2017
Interested candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy are advised to submit their online application form on or before 2nd January 2017 and after submitting online application candidates have to send hard copy of online filled application through ordinary post only on or before 9th January 2017. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy has released an advertisement for various vacancies for the post of a sailor- Senior Secondary Posts and hence it has invited the Indian Navy Jobs 2016 Online Application Form only from the unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply for Indian Navy Bharti 2016-17. Indian Navy is looking to recruit eligible candidates for the Sailor posts under the Senior Secondary Recruits. Interested candidates in Indian Navy Vacancy 2016 have to apply online until 19th December 2016. After that, the candidates need to submit the hard copy of the Indian Navy Pilot Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given address on or before 26 December 2016. Candidates who belong to North East, J&K, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar and Minicoy Islands for them last date is 02 January 2017. Eligible candidates will be selected through Interview for the Nausena Bharti SSR 2017.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post: Sailor- Senior Secondary Recruits
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP- Rs.2000/-
Indian Navy Jobs 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates need to qualify in 10+2/equivalent examination with maths & physics and at least one these subjects- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: Applicants must have born between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 July 2000 to apply this vacancy.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2016 Important Dates:
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19.12.2016
- Last Date to Submit Receipt of Application Form – 26.12.2016
- Last to Submit Application Receipt from North East, J&K, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar and Minicoy Islands candidates: 02 January 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, Sailor- Senior Secondary Recruits in Indian Navy
The eligible candidates have to apply through joinindiannavy.gov.in for Sailor vacancies in Senior Secondary Recruits. Male Unmarried Indian candidates have to apply online for enrollment as Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits. The online application process has started and the last date to apply online Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17 is 19th December 2016. After the candidates need to submit the hard copy of the Indian Nausena Bharti 2017 Online Application Form to the given address till 26th December 2016. For more details go through the official notification.
- Access official website joinindiannavy.gov.in or click on below link.
- Click on “Apply Online for Sailor Entry” from home page.
- Enter your educational, personal and other asked details.
- After filling all the information, submit the form.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Online Form 2016-17.
- Obtain signature of the Principal/HoD/Dean in the declaration given column at the end of the application.
- The copy of this application form with attested copies of 10th,12th mark sheets, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self-addressed envelope of Size 22*10 cms with Rs. 10/ stamp affixed on an envelope is to be sent at the given address.
For Delhi and Himachal Pradesh candidates: Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001
Other location candidates refer official notification to check a postal address.
Application Fee: Rs.60/-
Indian Navy Jobs 2017 Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the order of merit on their performance in written test, qualifying Physical Fitness test (PFT) and fitness in Medical examination
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Result: After short listing the eligible candidates, Indian Navy would declare the result on its official site. Candidates are advised to check the site regularly.
Indian Navy Jobs 2017
Indian Navy is looking to recruit unmarried eligible candidates in the vacant places for various posts of Sailor in Senior Secondary Recruits. The eligible candidates are welcome to register for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 from 05 Dec to 19th December 2016 through joinindiannavy.gov.in/. After that submit the Indian Navy Vacancy 2016-17 Online Application Form hard copy to the given address till 26th December 2016. For any further information visit, the official notification or you may comment in the reply box at the end of the post.