NCERT Recruitment 2016-17: The National Council of Educational Research and Training is about to hire 240 eligible candidates for Teaching posts. For filling up these vacancies it has invited the NCERT Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form from the eligible candidates in between the dates 26th November to 25th December 2016 and after the successful online applicants, the candidates need to submit the hard copy of the NCERT Teacher Vacancy 2017 Application Form to the given address along with all necessary documents on or before 10th January 2017.
NCERT Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Posts: 240 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 36 Post
- Associate Professor: 71 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 133 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: National Council of Education Research and Training
Official Website: ncert.nic.in
- Professor and Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP Rs. 9000-10000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP Rs. 6000/-
- For Associate Professor and Professor: Candidates should have good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline or equivalent with 08 years teaching and/or research experience.
- For Assistant Professor: Candidates should have good academic record with 55% marks in Master’s Degree in relevant subject and should have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) in the relevant subject.
Age Limit: Please refer official notification.
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 26th November 2016
- Deadline for Applying Online: 25th December 2016
- Last For Application Form Receipt: 10th January 2017
NCERT Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, 240 Assistant Professor, Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies Notification:
All those who are interested in the NCERT Teaching Jobs 2017 are suggested to check the eligibility norms after following ncert.nic.in and they need to apply online for the NCERT Recruitment 2017 on or before 25th December 2016 and after that the hard copy of the online application form needed to be submitted to the given address on or before 10th January 2017 along with copies of all the necessary attachments.
To the Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section,
Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview
- General: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ NCERT Employees: No Charges
Result: Candidates will get their result on official website of NCERT.
NCERT Teaching Post Jobs 2017:
The NCERT has recently published NCERT Vacancy 2017 Notification on ncert.nic.in regarding 240 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor. All the candidates who are interested in applying for NCERT Professor Recruitment 2017 need to visit the visit the official notification and then they have to apply online after meeting the eligibility on or before 25th December 2016. After applying online the hard copy of the NCERT Jobs 2017 Online Form need to be submitted to the given address till 10th January 2017. You can contact us at our official website or you may leave a reply at the bottom of the post for any of the queries.