TNUSRB Recruitment 2016: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released a notification for recruitment of Sub Inspector and constable Posts. Applications are invited online for these posts. Candidates can apply online for TNUSRB Recruitment 2016 till the last date of application submission. For detailed notification and online apply visit tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. Other details of related to post are given below:
About: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) recruit for various department like Police department, fire & rescue services and for prison department. TNUSRB choose only eligible candidates for all its departments.The syllabus and eligibility criteria is different of it from all other boards. Candidates should check all details before filling up the application forms.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total no. of posts: announced soon
Name of the post: Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk) and Constable posts
- Candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized Indian university.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil language as a subject in 10th/12th/Graduation.
Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 to maximum 28 years.
- Starting date of online application: Will be updated soon
- Last date of online apply: Will be updated soon
- Last date of online payment: Will be updated soon
- Date of written examination: Will be updated soon
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online:
TNUSRB issued a notification for recruitment of Indian citizens for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates can apply online till the last date for TNUSRB Recruitment 2016. Written exam will be held in May 2016 for open quota and departmental quota.Candidates will be selected on the written exam and physical test performance.
How to Apply:
- Log on to Click Here: www.tnusrbexams.net
- Click on the registration.
- Fill up all your details and then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of it.
- For Open Quota Candidates: 230/-
- For Departmental quota candidates: 230/-
- Candidates who are applying for both Quota need to pay: 460/-
Selection Process: Candidates will select on the basis of written test, physical test and Viva – voce.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2016:
TNUSRB announced vacancies for Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates who want to apply for this TNUSRB job should have a good knowledge of Tamil language along with a graduation degree. All the candidates can deposit their exam fee of TNUSRB recruitment 2016 online till the last date.