Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017: Vijaya Bank has announced recruitment notification on 44 posts for Probationary Manager – Security, Rajbhasha, Law, post. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through official notification and check eligibility criteria for Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017. Those candidates who meet its eligibility criteria are invited to register for online application form in between the dates 19th December 2016 to 9th January 2017. After submitting online application form candidates need to send hard copy of online filled application form on or before 20th January 2017. Applicants may get online application form and notification for this vacancy are available on the official website of Vijaya Bank, i.e., vijayabank.com. More details regarding Vijaya Bank Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
About Vijaya Bank: Vijaya Bank is a medium-sized Public Sector Bank which exists across India. Vijaya Bank was founded on Vijayadashami Day; so it was named ‘Vijaya Bank. Vijaya Bank was formed on 23 October 1931 by Shri. Attavar Balakrishna Shetty.
Vijaya Bank Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total Posts: 44 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Probationary Manager-Security
- Probationary Manager-Rajbhasha
- Probationary Manager-Law
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Vijaya Bank
Official Notification: vijayabank.com
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification
Education Qualification: Candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University/Institution.
Age limit: Minimum 20 years to maximum 45 years for Security Manager posts, while minimum 20 years to maximum 35 years Rajbhasha & Law Manager posts.
Upper age Relaxation:
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 03 years
- person domicile in J&K: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: 05 years.
- Starting date for registration of online application forms: 19th December 2016
- Last date for registration of online application forms: 9th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the computer generated online application: 16th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the computer generated online application (from far flung ares): 20th January 2017
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2016-2017, 44 Probationary Manger Post Apply Online Application, vijayabank.com:
Eligible candidates can apply online at vijayabank.com on or before the last date of application registration which is 9th January 2017. After online registration candidates need to send hard copy of computer generated online application form on or before 16th January 2017. Candidates may follow below given steps to apply online application form for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Vacancy 2016-2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access vijayabank.com
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee according to your category.
- Click on the submit button to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form and send it through below-mentioned application form.
The Vijaya Bank,
P.O Box No.5136,
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Others: Rs. 600/-
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview. The recruitment board may organize the Group discussion or Test if required.
Vijaya Bank Results: Check official site to view the result.
Vijaya Bank Jobs 2017
Those candidates who are interested for this vacancy are advised to go through the official notification properly before applying for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 on or before 9th January 2017. After successful registration of online application candidates need to send hard copy of application form on or before 16th January 2016. If you have any queries regarding Vijaya Bank Vacancy 2016-2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.