JCECE has released the JCECE Application Form 2015. Applicants can apply online for JCECE 2015 application form from the official website jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ from 7th of April 2015.
JCECE Application Form 2015: Jharkhand common Entrance Test stands for the JCECE exam. The JCECE Exam 2015 is conducted for candidates to provide admission in various courses of engineering.
Name of Exam: JCECE 2015 (Jharkhand CET 2015)
Conducted by: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Examination Mode: Written Exam
Admission for: B.Tech/B.E (Engineering)
JCECE Eligibility Criteria: The applicant who wish to appear in the JCECE Exam 2015 for admission in engineering college, must have passed 12th class with at least 45% marks in PCM from a recognized board or university. Relaxation of 5% for reserve category (SC/ST) candidates. and candidate should be domicile of Jharkhand.
JCECE Selection Process:- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam of JCECE or rank score merit.
JCECE Paper Pattern: The question paper will be in two sections; the first section will consists the question of two subjects Physics and Chemistry, total marks of these is 100 each have 50 marks, and the second section consists only mathematical portion, this part is also 100 marks. There will be negative marking also every wrong answer will deduct .25 marks and every correct answer will gave you 1 marks.
JCECE 2015 Application Form:-
Candidate who are interested to fill application fee they can apply of JCECE 2015 Application from by help of following steps:
- Firstly Read all important instruction which is mentioned in information bulletin.
- Click on this link to apply for online application: Apply Online From Here
- Upload photo, signature and left thumb impression and submit the application.
- after submission pay application fee by online or offline mode.
- after submission of application form and application fee take a print out of conformation page for future concern.
JCECE Application Fee:-
Candidate need to pay application fee according to following details:-
SC / ST
GEN / BC-I / BC-II
Candidate will pay fee with extra added bank charges. Candidate can pay application fee in online or offline mode.
- JCECE 2015 Online Application available: 7th April, 2015
- JCECE Last Date for Application Submission: 27th April 2015
- JCECE 2015 Last date for Fee Submission: 27th April 2015
- JCECE Admit card 2015 will be available from: 11th May, 2015
- JCECE Exam Date 2015: 14th May. 2015 (Thursday)
- JCECE Result 2015 Date: Last week of May 2015
JCECE Application Form 2015:
Good news for those applicants who are waiting for JCECE Application form 2015, JCECE Application Form will published very soon at official website applicants can apply through online mode. After apply online applicants can download form and send it back to the office of the University. Candidate can who face any problem and want to clear doubt they can get help form below mentioned address:Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & technology campus, sirkha Toli, Namkum- Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi-834023.
Enquiry Number:– 0651-2260114
Jharkhand CET 2015 Application form:
Jharkhand CET application form 2015 has been released online. Apply for JCECE 2015 Application form 7th of April 2015 to 27th of April 2015. Good luck for you to appeared and got success in JCECE 2015 exam.